Friday, December 09, 2005
The Day Today
Had a bit of a crisis just now. For some reason, the position of posts went wild, and things weren't where they were ment to be, and lo, there was much wailing, and gnashing of teeth.
After a few moments panic I fixed it though, although this did mean loosing two comments on a post (one from an american, who may perhaps never visit this fair blog again, and the other from Humph.
Welcome to my first reader from Bulgaria today, as well as Finland, not to mention my first from Israel yesterday, bumping up my 'no. of countries' count - good job!
I cooked dhal for lunch (it isn't the only thing I eat by the way!), but jazzed it up by using red onions instead of normal ones. Wild stuff indeed.
I watched a little bit of the 'classic' Dr. Who with Richie, and drank far too much tea, and then sat about wondering how to make Bertrand, my cactus into a festive plant. He's too small for tinsel, so i'm considering making very small baubles to hang from his spines. There's only a week left here in Lampeter - the semester has gone pretty quickly, I get to leave stuff in my room over the festive break, and'll start packing on Thursday or so - not much rush to do anything.
Buenos Noches Amogos!